Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A blog eh? Well... yes.

Having dabbled with blogs in the past, mostly not very consistently, I wanted to engage in a project that would foster a relationship between myself and the internet.  I wanted to develop an ongoing dialogue with a more in depth analysis than mere posts on social network and other sites could foster.

I have a penchant for intellectual conversations on pretty much any topic that will make me think, make me re evaluate my thoughts and opinions. It is with this in mind that I launched this blog, perhaps if only to develop my own concepts via the creation of coherent articles. Perhaps there is also the possibility of  fostering engagement with others who share the same desire for intelligent dialogue about issues that are important to us all as a species and as a civilisation.

In any case, here I am. We'll see how this pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment